The V-1HD makes it easy to connect and switch video cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players and other HDMI video sources with a simple push of a button or slide of the T-Fader. It supports professional compositing effects such as picture-in-picture and keying allowing for graphic insets, titling or even “green screen” ideal for news broadcast or corporate training productions.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices
- 4 HDMI inputs
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- Easy to Use Interface
- Picture-in-picture and split functions
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance
- Full 12 Channel Audio Mixer Included
- Easy to Operate with Hardware Controls
- Two HDMI Outputs
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection
- Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad
FAQ’s about our services I'm not sure exactly what equipment I need. Can you help?
Yes, we’re always happy to offer no-obligation advice to help you find the most suitable equipment for your project.
Can we just rent equipment from you and set it up ourselves? Yes, we offer a ‘dry hire’ service where we deliver the equipment or you collect if from us and then set it up yourself.
Can you set up equipment for us? Yes, we can offer any level of service you need from a simple projector or PA system set up to a full event production service.
Do you deliver? Yes, we can deliver to you. Our rate varies depending on your location and our schedule and we always aim to be as competitive as possible and if your venue is on our route for a particular day, we will deliver free of charge!
Can we pick up from you? Yes, you’re welcome to pick up equipment from us in King’s Cross anytime during opening hours. We’re located just outside the congestion charge zone and have free parking available.
Can we test the equipment first? Yes, if you would like a demonstration of any equipment, just let us know and we will arrange this for you.