- 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 16 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 5″ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ’s and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
FAQ’s about our services I'm not sure exactly what equipment I need. Can you help?
Yes, we’re always happy to offer no-obligation advice to help you find the most suitable equipment for your project.
Can we just rent equipment from you and set it up ourselves? Yes, we offer a ‘dry hire’ service where we deliver the equipment or you collect if from us and then set it up yourself.
Can you set up equipment for us? Yes, we can offer any level of service you need from a simple projector or PA system set up to a full event production service.
Do you deliver? Yes, we can deliver to you. Our rate varies depending on your location and our schedule and we always aim to be as competitive as possible and if your venue is on our route for a particular day, we will deliver free of charge!
Can we pick up from you? Yes, you’re welcome to pick up equipment from us in King’s Cross anytime during opening hours. We’re located just outside the congestion charge zone and have free parking available.
Can we test the equipment first? Yes, if you would like a demonstration of any equipment, just let us know and we will arrange this for you.