– We’ve updated the Policy to reflect changes in data privacy laws.
– We’ve added details about your ability to manage the information you share with us.
This updated Policy gives you more control over your information and more clearly explains how we use it.
You can read the updated Policy below.
We may collect and process data about you, in accordance with the Law. This includes:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service and any additional data, posting material, contributions or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
– If you contact us by any means, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. If you do complete a survey the results may be retained, however they are anonymised.
– Details of your visits to the Website.
– Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including browser types and versions, operating systems, referral sources, length of visits, page views, website navigation paths).
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including names, email addresses, telephone numbers).
– Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
– In the administration of the website.
– To improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
– To send goods purchased via the website.
– To supply services purchased via the website.
– To send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
– To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
– To send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
– To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances.
– To the extent that we are required to disclose information by law.
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
– To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
– The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Data Protection Controler
The Data Controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Jo-Ann Thorn.